Friday, July 9, 2010

Back to class again

Its been a week already since class started. Well, to be honest. I think everything went well. YES. I am scared for a few subjects, but still anyhow I'll need to go through it jugak kann ? So what the heck.

I am just going through life like how i always do. go to class, go back home, sleep, lepak, gossip. all those stuff. (: Maybe sometimes i do feel lonely. but this is my life now. i have to occupy my time wisely with useful stuff. For now, i just want to spend my time to perfection. To work hard and be perfect, yes its impossible it will never happen. but you can be close to perfect if you try so damn hard to be perfect. I want to be a perfect daughter, a perfect student, a perfect slave, a perfect sister, a perfect friend, a perfect human being, i just want to be perfect, or maybe CLOSE TO PERFECT. Thats the only aim i have now, to make myself better in every way in everything. and this time around, love comes second, or maybe numberless. cause i don't mind if its there or its not. if it comes to me i'll consider it, but if it doesn't, then WHATEVER. hee (: I don't want to get myself hurt again, i don't want to risk myself to anything anymore. :DD

So, some say i am being ridiculous. some say i am just fooling around. well i say. I AM JUST GOING WITH THE FLOW. its what i want the most. to be close or almost perfect. and thats just it.

1 comment:

  1. didnt see 'a perfect bff' there.

    mayb.. cos u r already PERFECT..! for me. ^^

    btw, tetgl satu lgi bnd tak byr lah. baskin robbins. :P

    ReplyDelete