Thursday, December 30, 2010

Disaster.

Since the day you went away, little by little, stuff that reminds me of you went away too.

Like my old room that you help me paint.
I've moved.

Like the only food that you introduce to me.
I had food poisoning eating it and now I can't even think about it.

Like the Iphone 3 we used.
I am now using 4.

Like the acer laptop is using your name as the password.
I am now loving my new Mac.

Like the card I used to use to pay for expensive food when we go out with my brother.
I now use a better card.

Anyway, it is too many to list down.

but the point here is.

Whatever reminds me of you is now gone. Most of the things just got better. And I am so grateful that from that point my life is changing and I was blessed with so many happy and awesome stuff which I could never ever imagine. It might not be the best, but it is better than what I had before. Everything you gave me turns to be a disaster, even you are a disaster yourself.

And theres only one thing that is still with me, my car.
Which is now in the workshop and has a lot of problem.
The last thing that reminds me of you.

With a new year coming. I really hope by the end of this 2011, there will be nothing that could remind me of you.

You are just a one night nightmare to me, and God has open up my eyes to see reality. And for now, Reality seems to be way way better.

I hope with 2011, everything will be better and awesome !!

Yayyyy me,
EffieB.


1 comment: