Saturday, February 12, 2011

My birthday is coming soon ?

Hello.

Yes my birthday is coming soon ! How soon ? Hmm. Well my birthday is in April, and now it is only February.

So I am starting to think about what I want for my birthday.

My sister said that she already bought me my birthday present when she went to Korea, yes ! super early birthday present. a Moschino handbag. love em'

Now I am down to three spots.

I was thinking that maybe Mama / Ayah can buy me a camera, a new camera but since I don't really know how to take good pictures. I want a camera which can give me a superb picture without buying some overweight lens later. So I was thinking maybe Canon Powershot SX1 ? But I have to ask for Abg Din's opinion first on the camera. cause I know nothing about all this stuff.

Then for Iman, I don't know what to ask for. Cause I don't really know what to ask for already.

Okay. Im done. only 1 birthday present this year would suffice. Hee (:

P/S : I am getting older and wiser I guess, haha ! Not. Its just that the things I want is too expensive, this is the only thing that I could ask for without getting those weird are-you-kidding-me-look ! haha

Byebye.

Eff

No comments:

Post a Comment