Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend.

This weekend I was at home doing stuff that I can't even remember.

The only thing I remember was..

I was playing fieldrunners on mimi and ayah 's ipad ! -.-"

Then..

I feel like buying one.

And..

I just knew that they have Ipad2 in stores now.

Plus..

My birthday is coming.

Maybe..

I could ask for one from someone.

Or..

I should buy it myself and stop shopping for a few months.

OOOORRRR..

Mama can belanja me ! or maybe not.

T.T

Help. I am falling in love with this Ipad thing.

Give me strength not to buy it, pleaseee ! pleaseee !

But..

If later they sell it online, I surely will buy one for myself.

*So, secretly I am hoping that they'll be selling Ipad2 online after I bought my tickets to bruno mars and disney on ice. Then I won't feel guilty for spending so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment