Friday, July 16, 2010

Scars

Today I realize something.

Sometimes you can get immune, with hurt.

Physically and mentally.

While I was actually walking I realize that, theres a scar on my left hand. It looks like 4 hours old. And I asked myself. When did I get hurt ? What did I do until my hands bleed ? I didn't remember doing anything that could harm me. Well at that moment, i realize that. Sometimes or maybe some stuff do hurts you, some are deep, some are just a scratch. And until one moment, you won't feel the pain anymore, cause you are immune to it, you've been through worst. its nothing compared to all the other pain. And that is when you will not feel the pain anymore.

So today, besides the scratch on my hand, there were also a scratch in the heart. but yeah. just a scratch. i think. dats wat i believe. A SCRATCH.

this week has been hectic, trying to make things all better for everyone and of course for myself too. but its not working, so next week i'll try sticking up with my timetable. like it or not, i think that timetable can actually help me to occupy my time wisely.

Thats all for now,

Love.
effieb.

No comments:

Post a Comment