Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad Dream

I was reading my old blog. I seriously miss it, and the few last post in it was post so that a particular someone would read it. but, i deleted it. JUST NOW. JUST A FEW SECONDS AGO.

I have no idea why. maybe I am really done with this ? At the end of the day, i think all the things I've said and done is not worth it. All this things I am trying to do or archive is not worth it. cause that particular someone is NOT.

Probably, I am starting to accept reality as it is. Cause I am not expecting anything anymore.

Maybe I am ready to let go of this issue for real. I don't feel the need to trash talk anymore. HAHA. Okay, its a lie. I still need to do that at times.

This is great news right ? but theres something that is not right.

I DONT KNOW IF I AM REALLY REALLY READY TO BE ON MY OWN IN SHAH ALAM

will i be able to have a normal day ? am I ready to face this alone ?

I couldn't stop time, I can only pray for the best. and that is just it.

THE BEST.

but, i'll be strong for myself. (: like HULK STRONG. hee :DD

love,
Effie.

No comments:

Post a Comment