Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe. Just maybe. I Love You.

:(

I am sad and pathetic and awful.

My life is full of tears and sorrowness.

Not until, I saw your face, those charming face.

Liking or loving you or whatever it is that I am feeling right now, is far far far more impossible for us to be together than me loving lionel messi.

Even though I know, that you are just a few kms away from me, and theres always a huge possibility that I'll bumped into you someday. It just feels impossible to us. tooo impossible.

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STICK TO LOVING OR LIKING OR WHATEVER IT IS I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW TO LIONEL MESSI. both of you didn't even know that i exist.

damn. love is hard.

You are not my type, but why do i fall for you.
You didnt even know i exist, but how could i feel this chemistry.
You didnt even talk to me, but why do i feel like I've known you for years.

We will always be far apart even though I know that we are so near.

I might need a miracle for this, but I don't know if I really need this miracle, or is this just another nightmare I need to go through with ?

P/S: I'll be adding a new label starting from this post. Its call Dreams. X(

No comments:

Post a Comment