Monday, June 28, 2010

RANDOM

ohhh sooo random !

1. I think I fell in love with a stranger ! *darn*

2. I love talking to someone that i can now call bestfriend, AT LAST !

3. I like my schedule full, even if it is actually full with useless crap.

4. I am trying to set a standard in my life, very high indeed. OHH. I already did. My standard is easy. I only want the best.

5. I am working to have a new life, so everything is on the way from zero to hero, or from old to new. EXCEPT FOR MY CAR. So mama&ayah. I NEED A NEW CAR ! X(

6. I've list out so many things to do with my fav assess.

7. I need ASTRO in Subang !

8. My phone can stay still and keep quiet for 2 days more or less, how awesome kann ?

9. I just realize that i really actually did put my studies first before love. AHAHAHA.

10. And lastly, i'll jump back to my pink track ! so PINK for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment