Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sorry

MAMA, I am sorry if i am a disappointment.
I know I am suppose to give you good news.
And make you feel happy and proud.
And I failed to do so.
Every little thing you ask me to do, I always let you down.
and i am so sorry for that.
I promise you ma, I'll do better next semester.
I'll try harder, and I won't let some jackass guy distract me.
and you have my words ma.
I promise to not let you down anymore.

still.

I feel so glad and happy. Even though it is not as good as the others, but at least i knew i did my best and i am so thankful to Allah All Mighty for the strength HE gave to me. and I think I went through a lot this time. and HE help me to go through all this, even after what I've done, all my wrongdoings. Alhamdulillah. (: But I know we can't settle for less, when you can get more, right ? So I will have to work hard next semester so that I can make my parents proud of me.

AYAH & MAMA. I am so sorry, I know I am such a disappointment but I'll keep on trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment