Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glad

I am glad that i finally feel normal.

Like the ordinary days.

And I love this feeling, it feels like even anywhere I go, theres always someone wtih me (:

And I thank all this bitches here that make me feel so wonderful and help me to be back on track !

BUT.

the one thing that is not complete is
at the end of a very tiring day, it would be nice to know that somewhere on this earth theres one person that is waiting on the other line to just listen to what you've went through today and all the small things that happen in life just to share. (:

MAYBE.

I'll make it through all this feeling of incomplete. Maybe i should start writing in a diary, at least I could share with something what I did today and what I went through.

X)


P/S : To everyone, good luck for the results tomorrow. Hope everyone pass with flying colours, including me of course.

Adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment