Monday, June 14, 2010

scared ?

WELL.

theres just things that I am so scared to go through.

to know that this is an absolute ending.

where you have no power to change what is going to happen.

and this changes are permanent.

YES.

there are two things that I am so scared about.

1. looking / knowing that he is getting engaged
2. looking / knowing that he is getting married

YEAH. TWO ABSOLUTE ENDING

of our tales.

It hurts to even look at the pictures of him and some other girl.

But everything is beyond my power.

Almost everyday I'll be staring at the same picture.

zoom in and zoom out

it used to give me heartache

to see him moving on with his life this fast.

BUT NOW.

I am just glad that those heartache is turning to something more POSITIVE

A calmer feeling, glad that he is finally settling down, i guess.

I hope at the end of the day.

I can actually tell the whole world from deep down in my heart that

I ACTUALLY FEEL HAPPY FOR HIM.

X)

No comments:

Post a Comment