Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ages.

It feels like ages since the last time I wrote.

So for now, I just feel like updating people with some random facts ;

1. I have a picture of a car as my desktop wallpaper.

2. Instead of wondering about what a guy is doing, i prefer to wonder about, how my assignments are doing ?

3. I only go out with a guy when theres a girlfriend too. (: *fornow* HAHA

4. I feel like buying a whole bunch of lomo cameras. which I don't even know how to use.

5. I am super duper excited for raya and istanbul. :DD

6. I prefer to bury my love for you and let it rest in peace, rather than going after the guy i love for almost one year already. :P

7. Everything seems so complicated right now. including my studies. Grrr.

8. Hanging on and doing a great job.

9. Saving money for future use is an impossible thing to do for me, but i am doing it.

10. If you tell me its impossible, i'll tell you. ' Be Me. And you know that nothing is impossible'

Hugs.
EffieB.

No comments:

Post a Comment