Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Disappointment

today.

I am disappointed with myself and someone else.

but what bother me is the fact that

HE IS IN MY HEAD.

and i am so freaking stress.

i need someone to just make me laugh or to whine RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

i have my moot coming up in just a few days, which I havent prepare anything.

i have my poem presentation which is not much, but i still have to give my best.

i got to go through a few things that i'd never been able to do so since forever, but now i am trying so hard to do so.

i want to do so many things but i get tired so fast.

everyday, i feel like i'd live life to the fullest but end up waking up with more and more burden.

i dont know what i need. more time ? more energy ? moreeeeeeeee ? i seriously don't know

so i am disappointed with myself, for procrastinating, for being lazy all the time, for doing something that is less important everyday. and for MESSING UP WITH MY OWN PRIORITY LIST.

YES. I AM A TOTAL MESSED UP RIGHT NOW.

I AM IN HELL.

I just want this to end so fast.

X'(

No comments:

Post a Comment