Thursday, October 7, 2010

life left me hanging

Hmmm.

At one point, life left me with two choices.

1. To tell someone with a girlfriend, that I like him.

2. To tell someone who doesn't have a girlfriend, that I love him.

Yes, two different choices, with two different emotions. And I thought life was suppose to be complicated but not hard.

So, after a few days of thinking, I would like to ignore both options. AND now I wish that I have one of those fairy godmother like Timmy's to make my wish come true.

Well, I wish that things will be the same again ! like how it use to be, before I get involve with this two someone. HAHA.

But. unfortunately, life is not that easy. So right now, i am choosing what to think about and what not. So that I won't be a slave to my thought. HAHA.

Okay. I'm rambling.

Goodbye !

1 comment:

  1. love and like is completely two different things. choose carefully. :)

    ReplyDelete