Saturday, October 30, 2010

Failure.

Failure. Theres so many things you can fail on.

Academic
Life
Love
Career
Raising Up A Kid
Friendship
Job

But, I never thought that one day I would failed in love. I failed to open up my heart back. Even to the people who actually deserve a chance. I never thought someday, I'll be worried about my love life, sometimes I am worried about it, the word what if, is always there at the corner of my mind. but what if is only for losers. I can't keep holding on to what if. Maybe because I've never been so alone for this long, I don't go out much with guys, I don't go fool around this time. I let go of everyone, every single guy that ever came, or maybe I didn't let go, I just pushed them out. What is wrong with me ? If I say they are not good enough for me, I am lying, cause they are waayyy wayyy better than I am. Maybe I'm scared, cause I didn't know what went wrong the last time. And things can happen again if I do the same mistakes over and over again. Theres no point of trying cause if in the end you'll end up losing. Righhttt ?

Lets just forget about failure, and love for now. I have better things to worry about ! MY FREAKING FUTURE ! Exam sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment