Thursday, November 4, 2010

Followers. Funny story.

I always wonder, how do people have all this followers, some have thousands and some have hundreds and some have countable numbers of followers. Then it occurs to me, maybe i have less followers because my blog is not exciting enough for people to read since it is mostly about my emotion issues and boyfriend issues, you know all those common stuff. but mostly my blog is about me. HAHA.

Then when my sister starts blogging I wonder how many followers will she have ? And up to now, she has 7, and she had only posted like 3 things. And my ex boyfriend he has probably around 11 or so, but he only wrote all this funny stuff about computers and I don't know some weird stuff. Haha. So I wonder, why so little ? Maybe I should do something more. Hmmm.

But.

Going back to why I have a blog, it is not to tell the whole world about my life, about what I went through or where I went. It is just a place for me to vent my emotions, things that sometimes I could not say it to people directly, or something that is so small but i just feel like writing. I like writing. a lot. especially when I have all this emotions inside me, writing is one of the way I let it out, instead of telling it to people, or sharing it with someone else. And that is why sometimes my post is vague or confusing or has all this stupid mistakes, cause when I wrote it, I am not stable. Haha. So I don't mind having 4 followers because I don't want people to read it anyway. I just need this blog so that I can share all those sorrow and happiness with myself. And this blog is the one thing that remind me of things that had happen through out this years, what I've been through. It is the place that I keep track of my mistakes and the corrections I've made, and also my progress.

Plus.

When I write stuff here, I know people will read it, my followers or some strange people who came upon it by accident. Haha. So I only write stuff here that can vent like three quarter of what I have inside me, because I know people will be reading this. but if I write it on a piece of paper, I'll write everything, and that piece of paper is not safe. someone might read it if they found it or whatever that can happen to that paper right.

Basically this is why I have a blog. To write stuff. Anything.

EffieB.

No comments:

Post a Comment