Saturday, November 27, 2010

My holiday promises results.

I promise to do a few things this holidays, but it seems so impossible to do anything.

1. I can't plan for 2011 cause I don't know whether I am going to pass all the subjects or not, its devastating to think about it. or maybe ridiculous. I don't know. but I am awfully scared right now.

2. Some plans have to be cancel due to some technical problem and maybe because of human error too.

3. I've been to busy doing stuff. Like my practical. I never thought it would be so freaking hard. but it is actually. It is very very very hard indeed. And I don't even have time for myself or my friend anymore. And I get all cranky after work. lol.

4. My defense mechanism is now dominating my whole life. I don't feel like interacting with people. So I actually hate facebook except for the games. Haha. So I login to play game then I logout. And I hate to pick up calls, except if i think it is urgent. I hate to reply text unless I know I need to reply it. I don't give a damn anymore about my phone. On or Off. It is just the same. So if some people can't reach me thru my phone. Call anybody else you know. (: Sorry.

However, I am always trying to do things that I've planned tho. (:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment