Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its Over.

Well. tomorrow is the day, its officially over. I mean the end, there will be a FULLSTOP. Not that theres none before. But this is the final one. It really is the end, and whatever happens tomorrow is just it. No turning back, and nothing will change after that. You'll be you and I'll be me.

Yes, I was thinking about you the whole week, not just for the whole day. But I've given up long before this, when you said its over. I gave up on you and us, not that tomorrow would mean anything to me. I feel the same about you. And never will I let my guards down just because tomorrow happen. I might not be progressing but I ain't falling either right ? So I am fine with what I am now.

I was not taught by mama & ayah to hate or to judge people as what they seems, everyone deserves a second chance. And I don't hate for things that are happening right now, I am glad it happens and I hope I'll have a better life. And you'll live a happy life, you know like those in fairytales and stuff.

So.
Congratulations and Selamat Pengantin Baru.

Sincerely,
EffieBerry.

Every ending is a new beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment