Monday, May 31, 2010

Brain

One of the things that I've been doing during the holidays is thinking.
Most of the parents would support their children to think, the more you think the better it is.
But me ? I think i need to stop thinking.
See, even to decide to stop thinking needs thinking.
Confusing right ?
But in my position right now, its just so hard for you to stop thinking.
Cause besides all those other things that is useless that I still think about, there's also a lot of useful things that I am thinking about.
So basically, i just need to think in my everyday life.
Think Think Think and Think.
But how do you actually differentiate between the positive things and the negative ones ?
I myself still haven't discover that part.
But when I do, I will surely share it :D

To Me :
Bad thoughts! shooooo go away ! Come again another day. X)

1 comment:

  1. "But how do you actually differentiate between the positive things and the negative ones ?"

    by thinking. =P

    ReplyDelete