Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Fear You, Kuala Lumpur.

the title is so funny right. but yeah its true.

I DO FEAR YOU KUALA LUMPUR.


with the tall skyscraper. and the pollution. and not forgetting the congestion !

oh my ! everything is excessive here.

sexual harassment everywhere. expensive food. rude drivers.

but one thing i fear the most in Kuala Lumpur.

Is the man working in a building just nearby KLCC.

I fear that I will meet him by accident. or just to see any figure that could actually be him
or who looked like him .

GOSH. How I fear that it would happen.

because I've tried my very best to stand back up once again after he tripped me down.

X(

but I'll always pray that in any way God will help me go through it.

Ya Allah, Janganlah kau tanamkan dalam diriku perasaan takut kepada ujian di dunia ini melebihi takutnya pada ujianMu di akhirat kelak. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment