Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cheerleading Routines ?

Cheerleading ? HELL YEAH. but not for me. I can't stand on top of a pyramid and neither can i bend on my knees to provide support for them. haha.

Well. instead of feeling very exhausted and so tired in the afternoon and feel so lazy to wake up in the morning. I then decided to reschedule everything. shuffle my everyday routines.

So basically this is it.

Wake up for Subuh and then put my GLEE mode ON. X) Tee hee. and then cycle my way up to perfection and watch one movie, while online. The i can start taking my bath and go to work !

And for the night. after work, i can go back and pamper myself with anything. and go to sleep.

So when all the things i usually do at night but i change it and do it after subuh. I think theres more benefits to it. I can always wake up early and feeling so fresh and excited for the day. and at night I can get all my beauty sleep I need. :D

but yet .

TODAY IS A FAILURE ! haha. but its okay. theres always tomorrow.

and I wish myself all the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment