Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im a pussy.

Lets not talk about something dirty here. Alrightt ? HAHA

Yesterday, i was having so much fun reading magazines and all. and I found this quiz in CLEO May 2010. The quiz is about; HOW GUTSY ARE YOU ?

And yes ! I'm a wimp. hah. I stand aside like a wimpy wallflower ! X)

My score was brilliant ? So NOT ! here is some part of it :

" The fact is gal, if you don't ever do what you want or say what you mean, you'll end up bitter and full of regrets. Who wants their motto to be 'if only' ? "

I know, I know. Sometimes i am so used to feeding everyone else's happiness. HEHE. This quiz gave me a whole new thing to improve on. HAVE SOME GUTS ! :DD

Ohh, and here are some tips they left for me :

1. If you don't ask you don't get.
2. Don't say yes if you mean no.
3. Never let self-consciousness stop you doing something-people are more interested in their own lives than what you're getting up to.
4. If you act like a doormat, you'll get treated like one.
5. You're as good as anyone else so never let someone's superior attitude make you feel insecure.
6. Don't just talk about it, do it - whether it's bungee jumping or asking a boy for a date.
7. Stand up for your principles, even if you rock the boat.
8. Be tough enough to accept criticism and learn from it.

Its useful, especially FOR ME. tee hee.




No comments:

Post a Comment